Goya’s Blog Page 1goya.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 18, 2018

Things That Warm My Heart๐Ÿ’–


๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚

Autumn is my favorite time of year.  I love the brisk, cool breeze in the air and watching the leaves change to vibrant, autumn shades of color.  I like taking road trips and drive for hours, while istening to all genres of music, stopping at quaint, country stores and shopping centers where I've not visited before.  And I absolutely love shopping for Thanksgiving and Christmas decor....even only for one additional trimmer for the Christmas tree. People seem to be friendlier, and like me, enjoy the festive time of year.  That warms my heart. 

๐ŸI have two 'fan-tab-u-lous' children and one extraordinary grandson.  I love spending time with them and supporting them in every way. Nothing nor anyone warms my heart more than them. 

๐ŸEnjoying meals together is a big deal in my Family no matter the season; cooking, sharing recipes and "chatting it up" are what we love to do. And yesterday was one to add to my repertoire of best meals in MD---right from the hands of my Sister.  She's one of the "family chefs". When she cooks, no one wonders how it'll turn out. She never disappoints....never.

My Sister prepared one of the best gumbo meals that I've ever had!  

Seafood/Chicken/Sausage Gumbo 
{served over a bed of rice}

Rice Garnished On Top

                               Apple Turnovers
            {great "satisfier" for someone who has a sweet tooth like me ๐Ÿ˜‹}

Just For Two: Me & You

Live & Love Well,
GPS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters to me. So don’t just read and leave; read and leave a comment. Thanks! -GPS

Most Recently Published

๐Ÿ“ŒNEW BLOG SITE ADDRESS๐Ÿ“Œ

Effective April 2 , 2019 , Google+ will no longer host Bloggers on their site. Therefore, my blog page will no longer be accessible after ...

⭐️Most Popular Posts