Goya’s Blog Page 1goya.blogspot.com

Monday, October 8, 2018

💫Evolving With Grace: 10 Personal Photos


💫We can either dissolve or evolve. I choose to evolve. I've gone through many styles over the years and life has certainly been filled with challenges and countless triumphs.  This blog is in celebration of "me" and the GOD in me. I could not be who I am without HIS guidance, protection, grace, mercy, and favor. I requested that HE work "in me" so I can work "for HIM". GOD is doing just that.   #Grateful
-GPS

🗝 “As you get older, you will understand more and more that it’s not about what you look like or what you own; it’s all about the person you’ve become.”  -Unknown













No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters to me. So don’t just read and leave; read and leave a comment. Thanks! -GPS

Most Recently Published

📌NEW BLOG SITE ADDRESS📌

Effective April 2 , 2019 , Google+ will no longer host Bloggers on their site. Therefore, my blog page will no longer be accessible after ...

⭐️Most Popular Posts