Goya’s Blog Page 1goya.blogspot.com

Sunday, March 24, 2019

📌NEW BLOG SITE ADDRESS📌

Effective April 2, 2019, Google+ will no longer host Bloggers on their site. Therefore, my blog page will no longer be accessible after that date.

⭐️ My new host is Word Press. My blog page is designed and ready to go! Go to 1goyahome.wordpress.com. The format will take some getting use to but the site is easy to navigate.

New blog site but still the flavor of 1GOYA! When you see the below logo, you know it’s me. Thank you for being my loyal and supportive readers! Continue to follow my innovative, informational and inspiring blogs.

Welcome new readers!

🦚 GPS - Your Innovative Blogger
Send a private message. 👉🏼 1goyaspry@gmail.com














No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters to me. So don’t just read and leave; read and leave a comment. Thanks! -GPS

Most Recently Published

📌NEW BLOG SITE ADDRESS📌

Effective April 2 , 2019 , Google+ will no longer host Bloggers on their site. Therefore, my blog page will no longer be accessible after ...

⭐️Most Popular Posts