Goya’s Blog Page 1goya.blogspot.com

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

✨EDUCATION is the fabric of KNOWLEDGE

📝📖📝 The 2018 National Teacher of the Year award was presented to Mandy Manning during the spring of this year. Congratulations to Ms. Manning!  Mandy Manning, an English and math teacher who teaches refugee and immigrant students in Spokane, Washington, has been dedicating her teaching abilities and career to students. She and all teachers, active and retired, around the world deserve applause. Education is the fabric of knowledge


⭐️Teachers are invaluable. They serve so many roles in the classroom and at school. I surely appreciate my former teachers, decades later, from elementary to high school.  Each of them has left an indelible impression on me. My favorite classes were English, Biology, and History. I always loved writing. Because of what my teachers taught me for nine months for 12 years, I was able to instill what I learn in my own students (my children), other family members and mentees.
Decades later, I remember most of my teachers from 1st Grade through 12th Grade:
1st Grade:  Mrs. Lemon
2nd Grade:  Mrs. Gordon
3rd Grade:  Mrs. Sharp
4th Grade: Mrs. Richmond
5th Grade:  Mr. Chiles 
6th Grade: Mrs. Moore (and others)
7th Grade:  Mrs. Porterfield (and others)
8th Grade:  Mrs. Stokes/Mrs. Young (and others)
9th Grade:  Mrs. Cade/Mrs. Young (and others)
10th Grade:  Mrs. Pope (and others)
11th Grade: Mrs. Chiles (and others)
12th Grade: Mrs. McGuirt (and others)

A hearty Thank You to all of the educators listed above who contributed to my educational path!  👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
-GPS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters to me. So don’t just read and leave; read and leave a comment. Thanks! -GPS

Most Recently Published

📌NEW BLOG SITE ADDRESS📌

Effective April 2 , 2019 , Google+ will no longer host Bloggers on their site. Therefore, my blog page will no longer be accessible after ...

⭐️Most Popular Posts