Goya’s Blog Page 1goya.blogspot.com

Thursday, November 29, 2018

IT’S ALL I WANT ❤️

There are many Believers of JESUS CHRIST in the world.  Some people will speak about HIM aloud; others may not. I vehemently say to my readers that I love the LORD, and I gratefully praise HIS name. 

{GOD is so good to us and I thank HIM.}

{GOD only wants our heart. When we give HIM our heart, everything else will fall into place. Trust HIM.}

Jeremiah 29:11  👉🏼 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.



Bless your journey,

-GPS
1goya.blogspot.com




*The images were extracted from the Internet. They are not my creation; therefore, I take no credit for them. I do agree with the content



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters to me. So don’t just read and leave; read and leave a comment. Thanks! -GPS

Most Recently Published

📌NEW BLOG SITE ADDRESS📌

Effective April 2 , 2019 , Google+ will no longer host Bloggers on their site. Therefore, my blog page will no longer be accessible after ...

⭐️Most Popular Posts