Goya’s Blog Page 1goya.blogspot.com

Monday, November 26, 2018

🕕 1st Things 1st

*

 🗝 Put GOD 1st in all that you do and say.


Whenever you have a storm in your life, remember that it’s temporary. The Blessings of the LORD last forever. Trust HIM. Never lose faith. Pray for Strength, Guidance & Wisdom and HE will surely provide you with them.


Psalm 32:8 >>> “I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;  I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.”


Bless your journey,


🦚GPS

I know that there will be no lasting success if GOD is not kept 1st in my life.
🦚GPS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters to me. So don’t just read and leave; read and leave a comment. Thanks! -GPS

Most Recently Published

📌NEW BLOG SITE ADDRESS📌

Effective April 2 , 2019 , Google+ will no longer host Bloggers on their site. Therefore, my blog page will no longer be accessible after ...

⭐️Most Popular Posts